Sunday 9 June 2013

National Funeral Exhibition 2013

I spent this weekend at the National Funeral Exhibition at Stoneleigh. My head is still buzzing, there is so much to talk about. From the most beautiful Somerset Willow coffins to Italian hand-crafted coffins that were simply stunning; from helpful bereavement advice to woodland burial sites and much, much more. I need to get my head around everything I've seen but I shall be blogging about all the latest innovations - good and bad - over the coming weeks. But if you have landed on this page looking for 'willow coffins' for example, and need help and information ASAP, just drop me a line.

Today I have been mostly thinking about tomorrow; when we celebrate the life of a much loved gentleman. Walking in to Vivaldi's Four Seasons: Spring. I'd forgotten what a beautiful piece it is...

No comments:

Post a Comment