Sunday 17 January 2016

More To Death - National Death Centre - Edition 7


At its heart, the Last Word Celebrant  blog is all about encouraging conversations about death and end of life matters. Whether it is highlighting a poem that resonates with me or quotes reflecting on the meaning of life and death or simply my experiences as an independent funeral celebrant - its good to talk about death.   So I'm really pleased to share with you The Natural Death Centre's magazine, More to Death. Perhaps after reading the magazine, check out their website too, which provides a wealth of impartial information about natural and environmentally friendly funerals and end of life decisions.

I won't highlight specific articles - far better you read through and find what interests you - but well worth a look. If any of the articles pose any questions do ask and I'll try to offer an answer for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment