Thursday 9 May 2013

Welcome


Apparently, there are two certainties in life - death and tax. The good news is, I'm not going to be talking about tax...This blog is all about death (perhaps I should amend that to say that its actually all about life, because its more for the people left behind...), but strictly speaking, it's about how we deal with funerals and saying goodbye to our loved ones. 

It's a subject people sometimes find hard to talk about, but as an independent funeral celebrant, I am asked many questions about what happens. So this blog will talk about death and our response to it. I'm very much hoping to attract some guest blogs from some of my colleagues, to highlight some fascinating blogs from around the world, to highlight great words and music that you might want to consider but most of all, to show you just how many amazing a funeral can be. Saying a heartfelt goodbye has the potential to be such an important step in the healing process, so I hope I can use this blog to share some great ideas with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment