Friday 3 April 2015

Wonderful Feedback


I'm always amazed that in the midst of such grief and sadness, families find time and energy to write the most lovely 'thank you' messages. Generally, I don't share these on the blog, but it was pointed out to me recently that for some families using a celebrant, rather than the more traditional option of a church minister, can be something of a leap of faith. So reading some feedback from other families may help reassure people that a celebrant-led ceremony will be perfect for their loved one. Over the coming months, I'll share a small selection of comments, starting with these lovely words...

"Everyone thought the ceremony was amazing and you really captured the spirit of my dad's life. Some people there even thought you were an old friend of my dad's as you made it so perfectly personal...thank you." 

It is lovely to receive such feedback.

Andrew Jackson is an Independent funeral celebrant, available for ceremonies in Bristol, Bath and the surrounding area.

No comments:

Post a Comment